All of our pieces are made to be mounted into at least one stud, with these instructions assuming the standard 16″ between studs. If your studs are spaced differently and you spoke with us about custom bracket spacing for your order, adjust the procedures accordingly.
If you cannot find a stud where you want your piece to be mounted, you can always buy 1/8″-3/16″ Toggle Bolt anchors at your local hardware store.
TO MOUNT A BRACKET INTO A STUD
1. Holding the piece up to the wall, drill holes through the holes in the bracket into the center of the stud with the 7/64″ drill bit.
2. Using the phillips head screwdriver bit, screw the provided screws through the bracket and into the stud.
TO MOUNT A BRACKET INTO DRYWALL
1. First hold the piece up to the wall and, using a pencil, mark the wall through the bracket holes.
2. Take the piece away from the wall and, with the 3/16″ bit, drill holes where you made the marks.
3. Next, lightly tap the anchors into these holes with a hammer.
4. Finally, hold the piece back up to the wall, line the bracket holes up with the anchors, and screw the provided screws through the bracket and into the anchors.