Horizontal Wall-mounted Sisal Pole
- Bring out the acrobat in your cat
- Perfect for keeping your cat's nails groomed and clean
- Gives cats an outlet for their climbing needs
- A great way to correct furniture-scratching behavior
- Only one stud needed to mount
Lylah, our newest addition, is obsessed with sisal, and flew right to the wall when we put the piece up, at times guarding the top from the other cats. Our cats love having the sisal stuff on the walls to climb and scratch.
This Sisal Pole is mounted between two small shelves, for mounting. The top shelf has multiple layers of burlap fabric, so that cats can climb to the top of the pole with ease. You need to have a stud where the piece is mounted. The pole mounts into studs that are 16″ apart, with 3 stud distances between each mounting point. The mounting points are 48″ apart and the pole comes out 11″ from the wall.
All of the brackets come attached for easy installation. All of our furniture also comes with screws and drywall anchors.
Pictured is a Horizontal Sisal Pole with Unfinished wood.